The Current Situation and Future of China's Daily-use Glass Industry in 2019
Part I Overview of the daily glass industry
First, the main categories including:
- Glass bottles and cans, filled with full of flavors, including various types of glass wine bottles, glass condiment bottles, glass storage containers, etc.
- Household glassware which are crystal clear makes the food looks delicious and visible. For example, many hotel buffet breakfasts use glass plates.
- Glass insulation container the advantages are insulation, preservation and security.
- Heat-resistant glass, a fresh-keeping box is the most common. Heat-resistant tea set makes soaked tea in water are visible.
- Medical glass makes the liquid medicine packaging is the safest.
- Crystal lighting glass, technical glass, glass-ceramic glass is the most dazzling, open-fire cooking is not normal.
- Craft glass is fun and eye-catching, art glass is worth more.
- Other glass products are often accompanied in life.
Second, the five characteristics of daily-use glass products:
Daily glass is recognized as the safest and most excellent food packaging container and material in the world. In February 2018, the Queen of England, in the 90s, asked for the complete ban on the use of plastic straws and plastic bottles on all of their royal sites! The chef can only use glass, ceramic and paper cups. 2016 China G20 Hangzhou Summit, 2017 Xiamen BRICS Summit, and 2017 Beijing “the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road” International Cooperation Summit Forum provided glass bottled mineral water. Life is precious, health is higher and happiness is most important. Security must be done well.
2. Beautiful and practical
Red wine glass, noble and elegant, drunk, festive party, enjoy life and good taste. The daily-use glass industry involves a wide range of fields and a wide range of uses. It can be eaten, drunk, placed, viewed, used and played everywhere. Glass products make people’s lives better and more colourful.
3. Cultural appreciation
The unique charm of glass art not only satisfies the needs of people’s lives, but also fully enjoys the spirit. At the welcome dinner in September 2015 to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese Anti-Japanese War, on the table used by President Xi Jinping and President Putin, Two kinds of glassy white swan were put in the shape of Boshan glaze. In 2017, several glazed camels were placed on the banquet table of the Beijing “the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road” International Cooperation Summit Forum, so that everyone could recall the ancient belts and transported by camels. The glass is transparent. To be honest, to be fair and upright, it is the style of sunny glass and transparent nature. As long as the sun is done, corruption can be reduced.
4. Art collection line
Glass art is worth the price. Coloured glaze is the first of China’s five famous instruments: glaze (glazed, gold and silver, jade, ceramic, bronze). Buddhism Seven Treasures (Gold, Silver, Glass, Coral, Dragonfly, Red Pearl, Agate). There are also four treasures in China’s Boshan glaze: “glazed chicken yellow, artistic glazed chicken liver stone, Zhongzi glazed pomegranate Wang Naibao” and Lupai glass painting (smoke bottle).
Third, the five major importance of the daily glass industry
- It is a traditional civilian production industry and an indispensable industry for the development of the national economy.
- It is an advantageous industry with strong cultural competitiveness and strong competitiveness.
- It is a green industry in a circular economy and an important force for building a resource-saving and environment-friendly harmonious society.
- It is a necessity to continuously enrich and prosper the market and continuously satisfy the people’s good life.
- It is a promising sunrise industry in the new era.
In 2018, the total output of the daily glass industry was 28.607 million tons, an increase of 3.15%. The main business income was 164.72 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.95%. The development of the industry has continued from 1998 to 2018, with a history of positive growth in output and output for 20 consecutive years.
Up to now, there are nine special-purpose glass and regional industrial clusters in China:
- Pujiang County, Zhejiang Province – China’s Crystal Glass Capital
- Shanxi Province, Pixian County – China Glassware Capital
- Boshan District, Zibo City, Shandong Province – China Glass Township
- Fengyang County, Anhui Province – China Daily Glass Industry Base
- Zibo Bashan Town, Zibo Town, China – China’s daily glass industry town
- Qingping Town, Hechuan District, Chongqing – China Daily Glass Industry Base
- Dezhou Jinghua – China’s hollow brick production and research base
- Shajiatun Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province – China Glass Mould Industry Base has become the capital of China’s glass moulds
- Hejian City,Hebei province – China’s heat-resistant glass production base.
Characteristic towns, in July 2017, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development announced the second batch of 276 characteristic towns in the country. Yuhuangmiao Town, Shanghe County, Jinan City, Shandong Province is among them. It is also the location of Shandong Linuo Special Glass Co., Ltd.
The industrial positioning of the characteristic towns is one town and one industry, highlighting “extraordinary and strong”, the function of the characteristic towns is integrated with “close to the industry”, and strives to “get together”, and the characteristic town form creates “outstanding and exquisite” and shows “Small and beautiful”, the operation mechanism of the characteristic town is “destroyed and stale”, and it is “live and new”. It is understood that the special towns that are currently preparing to declare related to the daily-use glass industry include Shandong, Shanxi, and Jiangsu.
In September 2017, Beijing Lupai Urban Living Products Co., Ltd. is a deer brand high-grade thermos bottle made by Zhongnanhai. It is currently the top in the country. The Association encourages enterprises to make strategic deployments in terms of increasing varieties, improving quality, and creating brands, and strives to achieve new and extraordinary, special, beautiful, high, precise, sharp and clever aspects, and strive to achieve “existing value.” There are also temperament glass products. Increase the variety of varieties, improve the satisfaction of quality, enhance the brand’s visibility, reputation and loyalty.
In October 2016, the association awarded Shandong Renault Special Glass Co., Ltd. the honorary title of “China Heat-resistant Glass Leading Enterprise”.
In August 2017, Guangdong Huaxing Glass Co., Ltd. was awarded the “China Daily Glass Industry Leadership Enterprise” by the Association.
2018 is the 30th anniversary of the association. At that time, the association is preparing to publicize and commend a group of industry celebrities, famous enterprises and famous brand products. Helping enterprises in the new era, there are new weather and new actions.
Looking at the development of the daily-use glass industry, it is not an exaggeration to express it with "stable progress, steady and good, better and better".
Part II The main outstanding contradictions and problems in the development of the industry.
The growing needs of the people’s better life and the uneven development of the industry are not sufficient.
- There are still many problems in the development of high quality and high efficiency.
- The technical content and added value of daily-use glass products are relatively low.
- The structural capacity of some products is excessive, and there are still blind developments in some regions and enterprises.
- Low-level redundant construction and unreasonable competition still exist.
- The situation of weak, scattered and small industries has not been fundamentally changed;.
- Professional, managed high-end, lack of innovative talents.
- The comprehensive management level needs to be improved.
- The ability of independent innovation and the ability and means to cope with sudden crisis are still relatively weak.
- Energy-saving and environmentally friendly kiln technology;
- Lightweight production technology;
- Waste glass recycling and processing, comprehensive treatment application technology and recycling system construction;
- Heat-resistant glass and glass-ceramic production technology;
- Neutral 5.0 pharmaceutical borosilicate glass production technology.
In March of this year, I accompanied the two chief engineers of the Army Traffic Academy and the Naval Equipment Research Institute to Zhejiang Pinghu Jiate and Jiangsu Jielong to investigate the development of military and civilian integration, and sought out the glass products needed for the camping training. At present, the main requirements of military products are safety lightness, not easy to break, and fourth, good cleaning. At present, our products are short of two but they are very impressed with the products. First, the glass interior insulation box can be used as the food transportation of the island post to maintain the preservation and preservation effect. The second is the first-aid drum combined with the glass liner and the outer plastic, which can be used to guard against small guard posts. The third is the milky white glass tableware. The person in charge of the company lifts the product over the head and does not break it.
On April 12, the Ministry of Environmental Protection convened a meeting of relevant associations and asked the industry associations to propose environmental protection measures in green development: we proposed three articles.
- All enterprises must pass an environmental impact assessment;
- All enterprises must meet the conditions of the “Regular Conditions for Daily Glass Industry (2017)”.
- All enterprises must install pollutant discharge control equipment, and the discharge should meet the corresponding standards.
Part III Development Trends and Prospects of the Daily Glass Industry
First, the major trends in the development of China's daily-use glass industry
- Daily-use glass products will be more and more popular in people’s lives. Consumers are increasingly demanding quality and colour varieties, and the market for the daily-use glass industry is becoming wider and wider;
- High-quality development has become the key word for the transformation and upgrading of the daily-use glass industry in the new era. Enterprises pay more attention to improving the quality and level of development, and industrial upgrading and structural adjustment are continuously deepened;
- The drums of the green development of the industry are getting louder and louder, and the pace is getting faster and faster;
- Innovation, technological progress, and technological innovation are still the main themes of industry development;
- Cross-border cooperation and Internet+, big data, cloud computing and artificial intelligence will bring new opportunities for the development of the industry; the joint management of knowledge owners and capital owners will become a model for sustainable development of enterprises;
- Marketization, specialization, individualization, diversification, intensification, and internationalization have become the mainstream of industry development;
- The degree of product standardization is getting higher and higher, and the standardization awareness of producers and managers is getting stronger and stronger.
- Cultural leadership has become inevitable, and first-class enterprises have become more and more culturally aware;
- Proactively taking social responsibility and fulfilling social obligations has become a fashion pursuit in the development of the industry.
The daily-use glass industry is still in a period of strategic transformation and adjustment period and a promising strategic opportunity. There has been no fundamental change in the overall trend of industry growth. With the continuous improvement of people’s living standards, more and more people are upgrading their consumption, paying attention to the quality of life and paying attention to food safety, especially the trend of vitrification of food and beverage packaging is unstoppable. In particular, lightweight glass mineral water bottles, glas oil bottles, and glass milk bottles have become hot spots in the industry. The amount of mineral water bottles is much higher than the number of bottles, because the glass package does not contain plasticizer and does not contain bisphenol A. As we all know in the summer, plastic bottled water is placed in the car for a long time the taste of the drink changes significantly.
Glass packaging the combination of fashionable glass and classic wine is the bloom of passionate culture; the combination of glass and dairy products is the blend of natural beauty and healthy beauty; the combination of glass and flavor and fragrance is the superposition of natural beauty and artistic beauty; the combination of glass bottle and drinking water is pure With the crystal clear, feminine and rigid fairy. For health, for happiness, for a better life, please use daily glass products.
Socialism with Chinese characteristics has entered a new era. From the perspective of life, human beings have experienced the ancient times, the New and Old Stone Age, the Bronze Age, the Ceramic Age, and the Plastic Age. Nowadays, they have entered the glass age. Recently, an online essay called “Glass is the most important material for human beings.” Glass is a gift from heaven to human beings. It is the darling of the times. It is the crystallization of beauty, the source of love, the carrier of joy, the experience of happiness, the symbol of modern civilization. Without glass, there is no modern life. The future world must be A world full of glass elements.
The most beautiful thing in the world is glass. Glass is mysterious, glass is sacred, and glass is magical. Glass is alive. The most beautiful in the world is glass, which outlines the tradition of glass history and culture, the symbolism of the progress of the times, the safety of health protection, the practicality of life and entertainment, the value of ornamental collection, the green nature of self-circulation, and the infinite innovation that can shape everything. The indispensability of the civilian production industry. Glass has become the Buddha’s Seven Treasures, the first of China’s five great names, which is the precious wealth left by the ancestors. Building China’s glass kingdom and glass power is the historical mission and lofty responsibility of our generation of glass people.
Entering a new era means that the Chinese nation has ushered in a great leap from standing up, getting rich and strengthening. These three “ups” have greatly evoked the deepest and most prevailing national self-confidence, national self-confidence, industry confidence, and enterprise. Self-confidence and self-confidence of business leaders have stirred up the deep feelings and national pride of the Chinese people. Around the new era, a series of new ideas, new ideas, new theories, and new formulations have emerged.
International research scholars have proposed to use the amount of glass per capital annual consumption as an important index for assessing the health and happiness of a country’s people. I agree with both hands. At present, the annual per capital annual consumption of glass in China is about 10 kg/100rmb, which is quite different from the international developed countries of 40 kg/1000rmb. The price of a wine glass currently produced in China only cost round rmb10.00, while the similar wine glasses produced in Europe and the United States are sold for hundreds or even thousands.
The world is developing and China is changing. President Xi said: “We are close to the centre of the world stage as never before, and we are close to achieving the goal of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation as never before and have the unprecedented ability and confidence to achieve this goal.”
Our NEWRAY is one of the messengers who live glass and fight for happiness. This times require us to open our arms and lift our sleeves to work hard. We must not forget: escort the people’s food safety and health and happiness and constantly meet the needs of the people’s growing and better life, so that consumers can eat with confidence and drink. This is our big love. Great love can make a big beauty. Great love is nowhere to go, the world is full of hearts and one thing to do well in life is to make the world full of glass love.